Taylor & Francis Online is the journal content platform for the Taylor & Francis Group. The site gives online access to all journals published by Taylor & Francis and Routledge, with a powerful search that makes it simple to discover the most relevant research for our readers. An extensive program of digitization means the site includes articles going back over 200 years, alongside today’s cutting-edge discoveriesT&FOnline. Taylor & Francis Online provides access to over 1 million journals articles and access to 20,000 e-books for the academic, professional and business communities. Features include citation alerts and downloads, active reference linking and RSS feeds.
Ways to Access Taylor and Francis Online:
Access Taylor and Francis Online Remotely (Outside campus or at home)
- Access via OpenAthens: You can access Taylor and Francis Online by logging in first to OpenAthens and select Taylor and Francis Online under the Resources. Please see click here to know how to login in OpenAthens.
- Access via the Link: You can login to Taylor and Francis Online by clicking the icon below and login using your UP email.
- IP Access: You can access Taylor and Francis Online without logging in on the database, as long as you are connected to or using the UPV’s internet connection (i.e. within campus). To access Taylor and Francis Online via IP access:
- Connect your device to the UPV’s internet connection
- Open Taylor and Francis Online, https://www.tandfonline.com/
NOTE: You may confirm that you are fully accessing Taylor and Francis Online if you can see this phrase “Access provided by University of the Philippines Visayas” in the upper middle portion of the page.