Academic Search Complete is the world's most valuable and comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 12,500 journals and a total of more than 13,200 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. The database features PDF content going back as far as 1887, with the majority of full text titles in native (searchable) PDF format. Searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,400 journals.EBSCO
Ways to Access EBSCOHOST Academic Search Complete:
Access Academic Search Complete Remotely (Outside campus or at home)
- Login using username and password: If you have a remote access account, you may access Academic Search Complete by keying the username and password.
If you want to have a personal account in Academic Search Complete, please fill up the Information in this link: Request Account for Academic Search Complete
- Access via OpenAthens: You can access Academic Search Complete by logging in first to OpenAthens and select EBSCO Information Services under the Resources. Please see click here to know how to login in OpenAthens
- Access via the Link: You can login to EBSCO Information Services by clicking the icon below and login using your UP email.
- IP Access: You can access EBSCOHOST Academic Search Complete without logging in on the database, as long as you are connected to or using the UPV’s internet connection (i.e. within campus). To access Academic Search Complete via IP access:
- Connect your device to the UPV’s internet connection
- Open EBSCOHOST, https://search.ebscohost.com