JoVE is the world-leading producer and provider of science videos with the mission to improve scientific research and education. Millions of scientists, educators and students at thousands of universities, colleges, hospitals and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide use JoVE for their research, teaching and learning.JoVE
JoVE Journal is equipped with English sub-title option and JoVE Science Education is equipped with many languages sub-title options, click bottom right CC button in video view to turn on/off and select languages.
Ways to Access JoVE:
Access JoVE Remotely (Outside campus or at home)
- Login using username and password: If you have a remote access account, you may access JoVE by keying the username and password. You can create your own JoVE account using your UP email
- Access via OpenAthens: You can access JoVE by logging in first to OpenAthens and select JoVE under the Resources. Please see click here to know how to login in OpenAthens
- Access via the Link: You can login to JoVE by clicking the icon below and login using your UP email.
NOTE: If you successfully login in JoVE, you should see this sign in the upper right corner of the page: University of the Philippines Visayas User
- IP Access: You can access JoVE without logging in on the database, as long as you are connected to or using the UPV’s internet connection (e.g. within campus). To access JoVE via IP Access:
- Connect your device to the UPV’s internet connection
- Open JoVE website, https://www.jove.com/
NOTE: You can confirm full access to JoVE via IP access if you will see any of these phrase in the top portion of any video:
- You have full access to this content through University of the Philippines Visayas
- Access provided by University of the Philippines Visayas