Loss of Identification Card


Any bona fide member of the University who loses his identification card shall report the loss immediately to the College Library. An application for a duplicate identification card shall be made with the Registrar’s Office and presented to the College Library for proper validation.






<< Mutilating or Stealing Library Properties <<                [UP]                 >> Falsification and Use of Someone Else’s Identification Card >>