Springer Nature provides corporate researchers with access to millions of scientific documents from journals, books, series, protocols and reference works.
Springer Nature is the publisher of the world’s most influential journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. Across our wide portfolio of journals we cover the full range of research disciplines – providing a home for all sound research and a platform for some of the most important discoveries of our generation.
Subject areas include:
- Behavioral Science;
- Biomedical & Life Science;
- Business & Economics;
- Chemistry & Materials Science;
- Computer Science;
- Earth & Environmental Science;
- Humanities, Social Science & Law;
- Mathematics & Statistics;
- Medicine; and
- Physics & Astronomy
Ways to Access Springer Nature:
Access Springer Nature Remotely (Outside campus or at home)
- Login using username and password: If you have a remote access account, you may access Springer Nature by keying the username and password.
- Access via OpenAthens: You can access Springer Nature by logging in first to OpenAthens and select SpringerLink under the Resources. Please see click here to know how to login in OpenAthens
- Access via the Link: You can login to Springer Nature by clicking the icon below and login using your UP email.
- IP Access: You can access Springer Nature without logging in on the database, as long as you are connected to or using the UPV’s internet connection (e.g. within campus). To access Springer Nature via IP Access:
- Connect your device to the UPV’s internet connection
- Open Springer Nature, https://link.springer.com/
Note: If you successfully login in Springer Nature, you should see this sign in the bottom of the page: University of the Philippines Visayas