Project MUSE is a leading provider of digital humanities and social science content for the scholarly community around the world. Project MUSE has been the trusted and reliable source of complete, full-text versions of scholarly journals from many of the world's leading universities and scholarly societies. Currently, Project MUSE has over 700 journals from 125 publishers and offers nearly 70,000 books from more than 140 presses. All books are fully integrated with Project MUSE's scholarly journal content, with collection and single title purchasing, subscription, OA books/MUSE Open and evidence-based acquisition models available.ProjecMUSE
Ways to Access Project MUSE:
Access Project MUSE Remotely (Outside campus or at home)
- Login using username and password: If you have a remote access account, you may access Project MUSE by keying the username and password. You can create your own Project MUSE account using your UP email. Click here to register or login.
- Access via OpenAthens: You can access Project MUSE by logging in first to OpenAthens and select Project MUSE under the Resources. Please see click here to know how to login in OpenAthens.
- Access via the Link: You can login to Project MUSE by clicking the icon below and login using your UP email.
NOTE: If you successfully login in Project MUSE, you should see this phrase in the upper left portion of the page: Access provided by University of the Philippines System
- IP Access. You can access Project MUSE without logging in on the database, as long as you are connected to or using the UPV’s internet connection (i.e. within campus). To access Project MUSE via IP access:
- Connect your device to the UPV’s internet connection
- Open Project MUSE, https://muse.jhu.edu/
NOTE: You may confirm that you are fully accessing Project MUSE if you can see this phrase at the upper left portion of the page: Access provided by your subscribing institution