Emerald publishes over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books, and over 1,500 case studies.
Ways to Access Emerald Insight:
Access Emerald Insight Remotely (Outside campus or at home)
- Login using username and password: If you have a remote access account, you may access Emerald Insight by keying the username and password.
If you want to have a personal account in Emerald Insight, please fill-up the information in this link: Request Account for EmeraldInsight
- Access via OpenAthens: You can access Emerald Insight by logging in first to OpenAthens and select Emerald Insight under the Resources. Please see click here to know how to login in OpenAthens
- Access via the Link: You can log in to Emerald Insight by clicking the icon below and log in using your UP email.
- IP Access: You can access Emerald Insight without logging in on the database, as long as you are connected to or using the UPV’s internet connection (i.e. within campus). To access Emerald Insight via IP access:
- Connect your device to the UPV’s internet connection
- Open Emerald Insight, https://www.emerald.com/insight/
Note: If you successfully login in Emerald Insight, you should see this sign: