Cambridge Core is the home of academic content from Cambridge University Press. Built with users in mind, the online platform has been designed to help readers and researchers to make fast and easy journeys to a vast range of valuable content. Cambridge Core is the place to find valuable, useful and inspirational research and academic information. With over 1.6 million journal articles and 36,000+ books, Cambridge Core is the central destination for academic research.Cambridge Core
Ways to Access Cambridge Core:
Access Cambridge Core Remotely (Outside campus or at home)
- Access via OpenAthens: You can access Cambridge Core by logging in first to OpenAthens and select Cambridge Core under the Resources. Please see click here to know how to login in OpenAthens.
- Access via the Link: You can login to Cambridge Core by clicking the link below and login using your UP email.
- IP Access: You can access Cambridge Core without logging in on the database, as long as you are connected to or using the UPV’s internet connection (i.e. within campus). To access Cambridge Core via IP access:
- Connect your device to the UPV’s internet connection
- Open Cambridge Core, https://www.cambridge.org/core/
NOTE: You may confirm that you are fully accessing Cambridge Core if you can see this phrase under the “Access provided by”, in the upper middle portion of the page: University of the Philippines-Visayas